Thursday, March 3, 2011

'I'm surprised my kids survived...' | MckMama

'I'm surprised my kids survived...' | MckMama

I say this in this area for myself…in sarcasm.  I dredge up being modest & we’d pile, literally 10 public into a one cab pickup.  Me, my parents, 2-3 other siblings, an aunt & an uncle, and who knows who else depending on the day.  I’m 33 in case you were wondering. :)  

I know, at smallest amount with for myself, it’s more said since of all the “policy” you’re supposed to follow in regards to kids now.  I agree with some, but certainly not everything.  Our kids always co-slept, I used the microwave with bottles & baby food, and then I did follow some of the suggested things also–no chocolate before 1, carseats of course, & not sure what else. 

Who knows what will be suggested to parents when our kids be converted into parents.  :)   Each parent has to make their own decisions based on the facts/suggestions at that time. 

Anyhow, just my perspective. 

Read this article:
dental implants fairfield

No comments:

Post a Comment