Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Attachment problems? - Pet Forums Community

Attachment problems? - Pet Forums Community

Re: Attachment problems?


Refer to:

I’m having the same problems. In fact, I cannot view any videos either on this forum or anywhere else. I am toying with the thought that the video I watched in this area Facebook days gone by, may have had something attached to it that has done something nasty to my PC, but it is just an thought. If the conundrum does not resolve itself, I might have to get a PC doctor out.

I didn’t mind that video days gone by and I’m having the same conundrum.

__________________
:

My babies.
2 Watersnails. Sammy and Rocky.
12 Fish. Dylan, Monty, Patches, Tyler, Cleo, Daisy, Oreo, Marley, Molly, Scamp and guardian angel
1 Garden snail who came into the house. Chilli

You don’t have to be mad to live in my fish tank with my fish but it helps

Read the first here:
tooth establish procedure

No comments:

Post a Comment