Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jessica Simpson's strange baby dream | BabyCenter

Jessica Simpson's strange baby dream | BabyCenter

Like it or not, Jessica Simpson has babies on the brain. The 30-year-ancient, who is engaged to former football player Eric Johnson recently tweeted about a dream of hers that had a very weird twist.

"Dreamt that I had a son named Tenacious D…" Jessica wrote on Sunday. "That was a weird one."

JTM 021882 300x216 Jessica Simpsons strange baby dream

Other recent baby themed tweets include this (apparently misunderstood) message posted on February 14, "9 1/2 Weeks :) Pleased Valentines Day!" And the clarification posted two days later, "9 1/2 Weeks is one of the sexiest movies EVER! I'm not pregnant! If you are 25 and over, watch it. SEXY!!!!!!!!!"

Even if fatherliness isn't just yet a reality for Jessica, she told the ladies of The View last year, "I can't wait to have kids. If I don't have kids by the time I'm 40, my best friend Ken Paves and I are going to have children."

First off, Jessica's dream tweet cracked me up. All I can picture is her holding this tiny Jack Black looking baby with a bit of a beard thing going on! Secondly, I'm flooded with memories of the creepy baby dream I had about a year before getting pregnant. Somehow, in some weird way, I had given birth to a litter of babies. Litter – like a cat. There were like six of them in a box and while they were about the size of a newborn kitten, they were most certainly human babies. Creepy!

Have you ever dreamed of having a baby? Was it normal, or weird like the dreams Jessica and I each had?

Via Usweekly
Photo: PR Photos

Read this article:
dental implants procedure

No comments:

Post a Comment