Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pick my baby mama | BabyCenter

Pick my baby mama | BabyCenter

There are some who reckon BabyCenter and celebrities don't go together. And I've written before in this area how I'd despise to be a well-known person with public nosy into my business all the time. But I can't help it: I like star. And in the spirit of "Guilt-Free Parenting Week," let me say it again: I like celebs and I don't care who knows it.

That's not to say I don't wonder if my and the rest of the polish's fame crawling isn't a giant waste of time. But every age has its fantasies, whether it was Lord Byron in the 1800s or Greta Garbo in the 1930s.

So it is that every few days I spend some wistful moments wondering in this area what it would be like to be or be involved with now's heavy hitters.

Lately even if I've been awkward by this inquiry: Who must be my fantasy breeder?

You know, the person you secretly fantasize reproducing with, who will be there smiling and playing with the kids even as you whip up overnight waffles for a cool down family breakfast in St. Moritz.

Here are my choices:

Penelope Cruz and the Dadler 2 Pick my baby mama

This is me with Penelope Cruz at Cannes last year

Halle Berry and the Dadler Pick my baby mama

That's me with Halle in L.A.

Michelle Williams and the Dadler Pick my baby mama

Me again, this time with Michelle Williams in New York (boy, was it cold!)

Keanu Reeves and the Dadler Pick my baby mama

Look, I've got to keep my options open and above and beyond, he may maybe provide

Beyonce Knowles and the Dadler Pick my baby mama

Yup, that's me and Beyonce in London (I always try to be a gentleman and open doors and such – always)

Gwyneth Paltrow and the Dadler Pick my baby mama

That would be Gwyneth Paltrow and… me in New York

Now that you've seen my choices, who must be my alternamate?

Do you have a fantasy star breeder?

Like what you're reading? Bookmark "The Dadler" and don't miss a word.

Photos: INF

Visit link:
dental implants toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment