Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Teething & Breastfeeding my 7 mth. old boy | BabyCenter

Teething & Breastfeeding my 7 mth. old boy | BabyCenter

Question

I want to know what suggestions are out there for nursing a teething baby. My 7 month ancient boy has 2 teeth on the top and bottom. He bites when I’m nursing him most of the time and I am at my last straw to wean him. I’ve nursed my 2 additional children and didn’t have a problem. As a reaction, I’ve patted him on the arm when he bites and startled him a couple of times, but I guess he thinks I’m playing around. What can I do to help him not bite while nursing? Help!!!!!!!


Ouch! I’m sorry Momma! Some friends of mine use a very firm voice and say NO BITING! Others say to place baby on the floor for a couple summary each time they bite. My MIL told me that each of her 4 babies bit once and never again when she slapped their leg quite hard, (just telling you what she told me, not advising you to do this). I can’t blame you for wanting to stop nursing, but I hope you can find some way to resolve this.

{“ajaxResult”: { “errors”: “”, “addedItemId”: “”, “loggedIn”: “fake”, “url”: “” } }

Thank you!

0 out of 0 found this helpful


Post

Continued here:
dental implants in

No comments:

Post a Comment