Thursday, November 3, 2011

9 month baby been having loose bowel for 10 days now (She's ...

9 month baby been having loose bowel for 10 days now (She's ...

Hi all the parents here,

My lil’ girl right now been having a loose bowel for 10 days now. In an average I reckon she will poop like 7 times in a day. I brought her to the doctor but the result of stool test is negative and the doctor said my 9 month ancient bub is just fine. 

I’m really worried about this now. Obviously, I’m a first time dad and I really don’t know what to do. I’ve tried to bring my baby to the ER for like 4 times now but they will just told me to rehydrate my girl.

Any of you here have tried to veteran this? Like when babies are teething and they’re pooping like 7 times to a max of 9 tiems in a day?

I’m so worried! I brought her again to pedia last night but the doctor said she’s just fine but worst part is that the doctor can’t diagnose what’s really causing my baby’s loose bowel and he won’t believe that it’s because she’s teething. 

Any info would surely help me at ease! I can’t really work because I’m always worried of my lil’ girl. :(

HELP PLEASE!

- Worried first time dad! FrownFrownFrown

Continued here:
dental establish procedure

No comments:

Post a Comment