Monday, July 11, 2011

(Kyleandcourt) Toddler Teething | Babies & Toddlers

(Kyleandcourt) Toddler Teething | Babies & Toddlers

  • @mrsmommy81 Not like her… We both had teeth well before a year… I was getting worried about it for awhile and then they finally started to come in. I wonder how the new baby will be with teething? =p

  • Wow 13 months!? Crazy! My sons came in right at 4 months! My daughter was early too & she lost her two bottom teeth when she was 4! She is 5 now & has 2 huge adult teeth already. Its crazy how kids vary so much! Were you a late teether? Was your hubs?

  • did you cut your hair? It looks fantastic! Haha I remember that dress from your last pregnancy because you had the green one and I had the pink one lol. I've been lucky because Cecily has a mouth full of teeth and you can't even tell when shes teething!

  • @chall1011 Ugh, I despise it too!! I don't know how she stands it! =p

  • @holdendmb Ooo, she will probably keep her teeth for a loooong time! =p Yes, In the improper dosage it can be a danger. They have a smart dose one, but we just go w/ the less is more theory when using it and never before nursing, intake, etc. I reckon she likes the thought of it more than it helps (maybe it distracts?) I still give her the same amount I did when she was 7 months younger! Haha! You know, we used to do the frozen fruit business and I have no thought why we stopped! Fantastic thought! Thank you! =D

  • @aredhella Yes, Orajel used in the improper dosage can be a danger. But, used appropriately it is just fine. =) Orajel has a smart dose dispenser to help prevent creature error in charitable the baby too much. I really don't use that kind-my motto is less is more with it, haha! Also, it is unwise to use when they are under 4 months of age for that exact reason. Like, we would never give her it before nursing or anytime she may be intake, etc. Honestly, I reckon she likes the thought of it more, =p!

  • my daughter wont take a teether any, and she was a very late teether as well. she was nearly 1 before her first tooth came through. My daughter gets cranky and small tempered as well and thats how i know its probably teething, or she'll not sleep through the night. I loved the teething necklace, she loved it at about 8 months ancient-13 months. i didnt use oragel because i despise it for myself, always get a sore throat an didnt want that for my daughter.

  • More here:
    dental establish centre

    No comments:

    Post a Comment