Wednesday, April 20, 2011

If your baby had a fever when teething

If your baby had a fever when teething

If your baby had a fever when teething

How high did it get? Riley woke up with her first tooth and a low-grade fever now. It was 101.4 when I took it, then gave Tylenol. I had to work, but DH said when she got up from her nap 5 hours after the Tylenol it was holding right around 100. He gave her more before feast because she was chewing on her fingers and fussing sporadically. I just checked with the temporal (6 hours after her last dose) and it was up to 102. I despise fevers, I worry all night about it spiking, when in reality it has always broken some time after midnight. I keep reminding for myself the office won’t see her in anticipation of it’s over 102 for 24 hours (or gets to 105) so I’ve done all I can for now, but it doesn’t make me feel any better.

More:
dental implants in

No comments:

Post a Comment