Wednesday, August 31, 2011

When do babies start teething?

When do babies start teething?

My first DS got his first tooth at four months which I was told is the early side.  I would reckon that seven weeks is too early to be teething.  My youngest DS is always tiresome to suck on his hand.  He gets all worked up and wont take a paci.  He ends up comfort nursing all the time.  I’m tiresome to keep myself sane knowing this is just a phase.  I hope you turn the corner soon!

Yea i thought its way too early. I reckon Im too desperate to find out what happened to my pleased baby. Maybe im forgetting that he is just a baby and he will go his cranky period. I just despise seeing him tired and cranky. Thank you for your response. 

See the original post:
dental implants course of action

No comments:

Post a Comment