Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teething necklaces Babies BabyCenter

Teething necklaces Babies BabyCenter

So have any of you tried the Teething bling and/or amber teething necklaces?

My son is just 8 months ancient and I am really interested in the 

http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Teething-Bling-Shaped-Necklace/dp/B001ANUSY4/ref=sr_1_7?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1308104885&sr=1-7

But I wish they had one in this shape and made of Amber as I have heard that it has healing and pain relief in it. But I haven’t found anything like that. And maybe I dont know the amber teething necklaces purpose..but isnt it to chew on them too? But they seem to have many jagged amber beads to make up the necklace…doesn’t sound pleasant.

So anyways any recommendations or reviews or guidance here would be awesome!

Originally posted here:
dental establish centre

No comments:

Post a Comment