Saturday, June 11, 2011

teething at 9 months. - Babies - BabyCenter

teething at 9 months. - Babies - BabyCenter

DD just turned 9 months and we can see a small tooth coming from the top. She has always slept 8 to 10 hours a night with 1 nap during the day. Since her top teeth has started coming in she wakes up every 2 hours and is having a hard time taking a nap. I gave her about .04 of pedia care (I reckon that’s the name) and that didn’t help much. She went to bed at 10:30 and s& #104;e just woke up crying. I have all natural teething liquid but I haven’t checked with her pedi to see if its okay.
I’ve tried putting teethers in the fridge and that didn’t help any.

Is there anything else that I can do? When her two bottom teeth came in she wasn’t phased at all

Read more here:
dental implants fairfield

No comments:

Post a Comment