Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Parents with Infants: BFing a possibly teething baby?

Parents with Infants: BFing a possibly teething baby?

Excuse typos, I’m on my phone  
Idk if its teething or that he has found his hands..but my LO is 2 1/2 months ancient, drooling like crazy, gnawing on his hands, and on the bottom gum like I can see his teeth under his gums. Sometimes they’re more prominent, and some days they’re not there at all ( I know its normal for that to happen) anywhoo here is myquestion.

When its time for him to nurse..he refuses and pulls away everytime I offer boob during the day   I have to like rock him to sleep then place him on the boob & he’ll eat just fine. Then pass out lol. & he puts up a pretty excellent fight too.

Does it sound like he’s teething? Or just life a butthead?  

More:
free dental implants

No comments:

Post a Comment